A Beginner Running Program Offered Twice Each Year
Step Into Running is a run/walk program designed for anyone with an interest in running, regardless of experience. The program meets twice a week, includes three additional workshops covering strength/flexibility, motivation, and nutrition, and is staffed by Team Run Flagstaff coaches and volunteers. The group will celebrate the end of the program with entry into the Run Flagstaff Haunted Trail event on October 28, 2017, at Ft. Tuthill. If you are a beginner runner, or know someone who wants to start running, this program is a great place to begin. We stress the basics of starting a running program safely and effectively in a supportive environment.
Ready to join us?
Want to volunteer to help with Step Into Running on Thursday nights? Learn more and sign up here!
* A twice-a-year program that safely introduces a walk/run routine to beginners. Our next (non-running!) informational session is at 6 p.m. on September 13, 2017, at Run Flagstaff (204A East Route 66)!
* Cost is $75, which includes: twice weekly coached practices; three Wednesday seminars on nutrition, strength training/flexibility, and motivation led by local professionals; an Under Armour T-shirt, plus entry fee to the Run Flagstaff Haunted Trail event on October 28, 2017, at Ft. Tuthill.
* Participation is free for current Team Run Flagstaff members (race registration is not included!)
* Our six-week Fall 2017 session will begin at 5:45 p.m. on September 21, 2017, at Buffalo Park.
* Coached by TRF’s Stephanie Edgerton and TRF volunteers
* Any questions? Please contact us at email@example.com any time!
We kindly request that you refrain from bringing strollers and dogs to Step into Running practices, to ensure the comfort and safety of all participants.