A Beginner Running Program Offered Twice Each Year
Step Into Running is a run/walk program designed for anyone with an interest in running, regardless of experience. The program meets twice a week, includes three additional workshops covering strength/flexibility, motivation, and nutrition, and is staffed by Team Run Flagstaff coaches and volunteers. The group will celebrate the end of the program with entry into the Fourth of July Downtown Mile, Presented by TRF and the Greater Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce. If you are a beginner runner, or know someone who wants to start running, this program is a great place to begin. We stress the basics of starting a running program safely and effectively in a supportive environment.
Ready to join us?
Our next session begins with an informational meeting at 6 p.m. on May 22, 2019 at Run Flagstaff. Meet coaches, volunteers, learn more about our program, and ask questions! Our first practice will be at 6 p.m. on Thursday, May 30, 2019, at Buffalo Park.
* A twice-a-year program that safely introduces a walk/run routine to beginners. Our next (non-running!) informational session is scheduled for 6 p.m. on May 22, 2019, at Run Flagstaff (204A East Route 66)!
* Cost is $75, which includes: twice weekly coached practices; three Wednesday seminars on nutrition, strength training/flexibility, and motivation led by local professionals; plus entry fee to the Fourth of July Downtown Mile, Presented by TRF and the Greater Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce.
* Participation is free for current Team Run Flagstaff members (race registration is not included!)
* Our six-week Spring 2019 session will begin at 6 p.m. on May 30, 2019 at Buffalo Park.
* Coached by TRF’s Stephanie Edgerton and TRF volunteers
* Any questions? Please contact us at email@example.com any time!
We kindly request that you refrain from bringing strollers and dogs to Step into Running practices, to ensure the comfort and safety of all participants.