A Beginner Running Program Offered Twice Each Year
Step Into Running is a run/walk program designed for anyone with an interest in running, regardless of experience. The program meets twice a week, includes three additional workshops covering strength/flexibility, motivation, and nutrition, and is staffed by Team Run Flagstaff coaches and volunteers. If you are a beginner runner, or know someone who wants to start running, this program is a great place to begin. We stress the basics of starting a running program safely and effectively in a supportive environment.
Ready to join us?
Please stay tuned for information about our spring/summer session!
* A twice-a-year program that safely introduces a walk/run routine to beginners. Our next (non-running!) informational session will be coming up in spring 2020. Stay tuned for more details!
* Cost is $75, which includes: twice weekly coached practices; three seminars on nutrition, strength training/flexibility, and motivation led by local professionals; plus a performance t-shirt, courtesy of our sponsor Under Armour.
* Participation is free for current Team Run Flagstaff members
* Our Spring/Summer 2020 session will begin at Buffalo Park. We’ll meet twice each week: 6 p.m. on Tuesdays at the NAU Outdoor Track and 6 p.m. on Thursdays at Buffalo Park.
* Coached by TRF’s Stephanie Edgerton and TRF volunteers
* Any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time!
We kindly request that you refrain from bringing strollers and dogs to Step into Running practices, to ensure the comfort and safety of all participants.