A Youth Program for 5th – 12th Grade
To foster enthusiasm for an active lifestyle through running. KRF strives to instill a love of the sport & the value of healthy choices, in a fun and encouraging community. KRF offers a quality experience for youth in 5th through 12th grades, regardless of school affiliation or ability level.
NOTE: Registration is open year-round and your 12 months begins on your date of registration.
* Guidance, support and direction of an experienced head coach and volunteer assistants
* Year-round, weekly practices (5 p.m. on Tuesdays at 5 p.m. at the NAU outdoor track, located at Lumberjack Stadium) on local tracks and at area parks
* A team uniform and gear, courtesy of Under Armour
* The opportunity to compete at local, regional, and national cross country, track, and road-racing competitions, if desired (not mandatory)
* A fun, supportive team environment where kids can cultivate a love of running